Friday, December 23, 2011

Two Months Later.....

Book #20: The Book Whisperer by Donalyn Miller I read this book early Fall, but I don't think I wrote it down on my blog yet. It was recommended to me at a reading conference, and I absolutely LOVE it. It reaffirmed what I do in my classroom and gave me some wonderful strategies as well. I have it on my kindle, but also have a hard copy as well because I loved it so much. (Fantastic strategies for 3rd-6th grade teachers.) 5 out of 5 stars.

Book #21, #22, and #23: The Wolves of Mercy Falls Trilogy by Maggie Stiefvater (Shiver, Linger, and Forever). I read these books because they were free for me to read on my kindle. I finished a book and a half in a day. It's definitely a teeny-bopper book about werewolves. I got through half of the first one and didn't love it, but I had access to the other ones, and I was on vacation and needed some light reading. I wouldn't recommend it, unless you had time to kill and were really bored. =) 1 1/2 out of 5 stars.

#24: Chasing Fire by Nora Roberts. I read this a few months ago, and enjoyed it. The plot kept me interested and it was hard to put down. 4 out of 5 stars.

I'm sure there were others, but I can't recall them..... Drat, only at 24 and it's been 5 months....I have to pick it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment