Sunday, October 16, 2011

Oh Drat! It's Been a Month!

Oh drat! It's been a month since I last updated this blog and I KNOW I've read books between now and then. Let's see....

Book #15 and #16: Rick Riordan's Heroes of Olympus The Lost Hero and The Son of Neptune. I loved Rick Riordan's Percy Jackson series, so I figured I wouldn't be disappointed with this one. These are fantastic books. They were hard to put down and I finished both in a few days. I love how he's incorporating Percy Jackson into this new series, but it's also introducing a whole new load of characters. And a VERY interesting view of Gaea, aka Mother Earth. =) 5 out of 5 for each.

Book #17, #18, #19: Nora Roberts The Sign of Seven Trilogy. These were a great easy read to take my eyes off of the TV screen, but didn't involve a lot of thinking. =) Very interesting super natural component, loved the characters. 5 out of 5 for each.

Hm.. I'm SURE I read other books, but I can't think of them. I HAS been a bit busy since work started and the house hunt picked up.....

No comments:

Post a Comment